Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Silly Girl

I feel like it's been forever since I've shared any snapspots of Ryane. I really don't take NEAR as many as I used to either - bad mom! But, here are a couple recent ones or our little cutie, and at times odd kid (as shown below!). :)

First one, she LOVES to wear dad's belt around. It fits her perfectly wrapped twice around. This picture cracks me up as the look on her face. I think she looks much chubbier in it and what a silly grin - makes me laugh which only encourages her more.


This second one was just taken this morning after she was ready for day care - too cute not to take a picture. We had a breakthrough morning as Matthew was ready to try fixing her hair. :) We have to pull it back in some fashion or another as she's getting longer "bangs" that are in her eyes if left down. He did a pretty good job for his first attempt--it'll take practice, but that's the fun of having a girl. Their hair has to be brushed and fixed.

0 comments: