Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

I had an awesome Mother's Day on Sunday. I am so so blessed to have a wonderful daughter and loving husband to give me a special day. We had a nice relaxing day and Ryane was entertaining as ever. It's hard for me to think that I wasn't even a mom not to long ago and very soon I am going to be a mom of 2! Scary and exciting at the same time. There are many times where I have the feeling that I have no idea of what I'm doing, but I look at how great Ryane and think 'she's not turning out so bad'. Being a mom is so fulfilling! Motherhood can be challenging, but makes me feel so special in a way I never knew possible. Of course to memorialize the day, Matthew took a few pictures of Ryane and I together (the baby made his appearance in a couple as well!).


Just for a trip down memory lane, I'm including last year's collage. What a difference a year makes! Ryane actually has wrists now. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Mothers' Day!!!