Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Too raining

It's still morning here and Grady is down for his nap. I see that it started to rain, so I ask Ryane if she wants to take her umbrella out. Ryane loves her umbrella and is always asking to use it. Her umbrella is always on her mind. Just last week, she yells for me at 1:30am. I go into her room to hear her say "It's raining, I don't need my 'brella". Alright! Thanks for letting me know this as I was sleeping away. :) Back to this morning--we get her dressed in her lady bug rain jacket, get the crocs on, open the umbrella and out we went....




After she comes back up the stairs, this is about the time Ryane informs me "It's TOO RAINING!" So, back inside we came.

...but wait, I need one last picture first! :)

Now, I wonder how long this 'umbrella fix' will last her. I give her a good 4 hours. :)

1 comments:

beth said...

Cute! I totally understand the "too raining"---I've had enough!