Friday, September 14, 2007

Just another Blogger!

I'm jumping in and starting a blog for friends and family to visit. I enjoy visiting other people's blogs and sometimes it feels like everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't I? Actually, I've wanted to start a blog for awhile now and another friend recently started one (thanks Trudy!) and that gave me the extra push I needed. I intend to use this blog to give updates on Ryane and other family stuff here and there as things happen. I've found that updating Ryane's website once a month has been very overwhelming, so I figured by doing a family blog now and then, it'll seem like less of a chore to keep everyone updated. Not that I need another project/hobby, but sounds like fun as of now. Maybe it'll inspire others to start their own so I can see more pictures of all of YOU and get updates more often???!! Huh, huh? Hint....hint... :)

0 comments: