Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ryane's First Family Vacation

We traveled to Greeley, CO the weekend before Christmas. It was combination trip of being my extended family Christmas on my mom's side and extended to make a family vacation out of it as well. My parents, Sherry & Lou and the girls, and my 12yr old niece Shawlisa and 8 yr old nephew Hunter went as well. Ryane did an awesome job with the 8.5hr car trip--we couldn't have been more pleased. On Saturday, we headed to the nearest ski resort which was Eldora Mountain, close to Boulder. The weather was crazy. If I remember right, it was 7 degrees when we got there and 14 degrees when we left. Not only was it SO COLD, the wind was blowing like crazy. We made the best of it though. Matthew went skiing for the day with most of the rest of the family while Ryane and I hung out in the warmness of the lodge. I did manage to bundle her up a couple times and take her out on the sled that I took. It was a fun trip all in all.

Sledding outside all bundled up

Hanging out in the lodge

Helping daddy return his skis

...In the beginning, lessons began


Click HERE to see the rest of the Colorado pictures.

0 comments: