Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Keeping Dry

A minor first and I'll take it!! The past couple of evenings after we got home from work and day care, we've switched Ryane over to training pants as she does so good at using the potty chair each morning and we are pretty sure she told her dad on Sunday she needed to go, but we didn't make it to the potty chair in time. Last night we had a couple of accidents in the trainers, but she told us when she went. Well, tonight, I asked her if she wanted to go and she said yes. Sure enough, she went right away and we kept the trainers dry!! Yeahhh! I hope the streak continues! If not, I think we are making progress. We took a nice embarrassing picture of Ryane to mark the occassion of keeping her trainers dry. She'll love us later for it I'm sure. :) Never mind the chocolate cookie face.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryane! Nana is so proud of you! You'll be trained in no time!