Monday, June 1, 2009

Grady 11 month birthday

My little man is 11 months old already. Lately, he is really been into seeing what fits inside another object. He can set for 10 minutes straight just playing with his stacking cups, then eventually gets mad and frustraited when one doesn't fit right. When I go to get him milk - he'll take the lid of the sippy cup and try to put it on while I'm pouring the milk in as he knows that is where it goes. You can just see the gears moving in his head as he is figuring things out. We are working on the walking part, but Grady is not there quite yet. He can stand for looooonnngg periods of time, but just won't take that first step on his own. I'd love for him to be able to walk at least a little before we go to Sea World in TX in a couple of weeks. He'll be in a stroller and held plenty, I want him to be able to get out and stretch and move some too without having to put him down on the hot concrete. Grady has 5 teeth now and just this morning I see the gums are starting to split open for the 6th one to start coming through.

As always I took some photos of my little man. I've been looking forward to taking these for a couple of months. I love the simplicity of blue jeans, bare feet with a white backdrop.




playing around in photoshop more...I love how smooth and creamy his muscular body looks. :)

Now, are there any blog readers out there there don't have a facebook account? It's for me to know as I only know those who leave comments are the ones reading this. I've been doing facebook for some time now and really like it. I feel like I'm duplicating uploading pictures and sharing things about my family doing facebook and this blog. I'm considering dropping this blog. SO, if you have a strong opinion about it, let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably discontinue this blog after Grady's 1st birthday at the end of June and just update everything once on facebook.

6 comments:

Janell Kewley said...

I am still a huge fan and check your blog often. The pictures are adorable. I want to get my kiddos all tan this summer and then call you for pictures.

Anonymous said...

I will be so sad to see it go...we've all kept up on each other through the blog over the last 2 years but understand it's twice the work. I'd know how big of a pain it is if I would actually post pictures on my blog or facebook. :-)

Karen

beth said...

I read it often, but I understand the the pain of doing things twice. I will miss it if it goes!

Erin S. said...

I'd miss your blog! I love seeing your photography!

Amber M said...

I love checking the blog and see that there is something new!!! Its exciting to watch your kids grow. They are soo cute!

Lezac said...

I also love checking your blog. I am hooked - Thanks Amber!
I only get to see your family once a year at Neewollah, so this is really sweet to see your new pics as well as the wonderful stories of your family.
I do understand the doubleness of things, so I guess if you no longer blog, you will have to add me as a friend on FB.
Great work by the way.

Ambers mom