Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Pictures

Ryane was so much fun this year for Easter. She loved finding eggs and putting them in her basket. She had the greatest looks of surprise on her face and half the time her tongue would be out in ahhh. Ryane hunted the eggs the Easter bunny hid for her and we also had an egg hunt at Great Grandpa Max's house after church. Ryane enjoyed sponge painting her eggs as well.


For those interested scrappers, I used Shabby Princess's latest free kit - Promise. The font used is CK-Ali's Handwriting.

Also, as a side note when viewing some of my layouts and pictures online. When you click on them to make them bigger, most of the time they are bigger than the screen. Use your Ctrl +/- to increase or decrease the size for better viewing. This is something I just figured out a month ago, so I thought I'd pass on the internet tip. :P

0 comments: