Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Wishing everyone the Luck of Irish and Happy Early St. Patty's Day. I can't believe how close Easter and St. Patrick's Day are falling this year. I struggled with Ryane to get some SPD pictures taken to do a layout (notice the distractions in her hands), that I'm needing a longer break before we attempt Easter pictures---but, I have the idea all in my head of what I want. I should know better than to have an exact plan for pictures after photographing so many kids. Anyhow, here are the pictures.

I got my inspiration for the layout from a premade quickpage template from scrapmatters.com and had to modify it to fit my page size and colors I wanted. I'm still wanting to find some green and pink shamrocks to add, but sleep was calling my name last night.

0 comments: