Friday, March 21, 2008

Such a big bed....

....for such a little body! Last night Ryane reached a new milestone. She officially spent the night in her new big girl room and in her big girl bed. We tried the night before and I'm not sure she even touched the mattress as she started to complain and cling to her daddy as soon as he went to lay her down. But, on night #2, she layed there perfectly and talked herself and her animals to sleep just fine. Right now, she is taking her first nap in there as seen in the picture. She did fight her nap and cried, but didn't get up. I'm not sure she knows she can just get out of bed yet and come out the room--and that's not a bad thing for now! Ryane is growing up so fast and I'm so proud of her. Thanks for letting me share my pride and joy!

0 comments: