Tuesday, January 27, 2009

7 Month Photo Shoot

Grady officially turned 7 months old yesterday. He's growing up so much. We finally had to lower his crib mattress because he is becoming quite the crawler. If you are holding him, he tries to scale up your body to the point I wonder if he'll be future rock climber. If we are laying on the floor with him, he's constantly pulling up on us and trying to crawl over us. He is becoming an active little guy.

Also, I had a big moment yesterday. When I went to pick Grady up at day care, I hear "ma ma" woohhhoooo, he said it!! He does love me!! I couldn't be prouder of him and it made me forget for a few minutes that he slept terrible the night before. ha! Just like his sister, Grady said "Da Da" first - weeks ago. OH, did I not blog about that??? I must have been in depression about it....

Here is our little guy's 7 month pictures.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so good! He is such a happy baby! I can't believe it's been seven months.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he really looks like Ryane when he smiles. I think they have the same twinkle in their eyes. He is so handsome.

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Glad to see he's got the baseball hold down. :)