Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Official

It is finally official....we are trying to sell our house in a FSBO effort. This is now what I see out our front door.


For awhile now, Matthew and I have known that our current house is not the most ideal house for our family. We would really like to have an additional garage spot and are pretty locked into our house and not able to build onto it. So, that leaves us searching for a different house and needing to get the money out of our current one. Selling this house brings up many different feelings for me...it was the first house I ever bought, I never thought I've move so soon, it's the house we brought both our kids home from the hospital to, I never imagined marrying someone with an antique car needing additional garage space, we're leaving behind all the money and work we've put into it. But, with the sad sentimental feelings, I know it is time we move on. SO, just incase all those house hunters are out there reading my blog, please take a look at this site - www.2102Meadowlark.blogspot.com and call me or just send me a check! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your venture. Think of all the new great memories you'll be making in your new house.