Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas 2008

It already feels like Christmas was so long ago and it hasn't even been a month since. I really felt like I was behind getting this years favorite pictures digi-scrapped. I love the fact that I was able to do one layout and just replace pictures to make Grady & Ryane's seperate pages for their books. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and I've enjoyed seeing everyone else's Christmas pictures. Now, I still need to go back and scrapbook last year's Christmas pictures--oops!





Credits: Layout credit goes to my friend Trudy! :) I stole the idea from her. Scrapbook papers and alphas are from the Christmas Convoy collection I downloaded awhile back from here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you! 4 pages done already. Now, would you like to finish the rest of mine? :) Great job!

Anonymous said...

The pages are great! The kids will truly be thankful when they get older! I need to get busy on some of mine!