Monday, March 23, 2009

Take MY picture

Last night I hear Ryane hollering at me from the stairs, "take my picture, take my picture mommy!" Talk about music to my ears!! :) Knowing she was just down in the studio playing, I figured she just saw I was still set up from a photoshoot from eariler in the day and wanted it to be her turn. I love how she wants pictures on her terms. But, wanting to sieze the opportunity, I went down and took her picture. One and done - my kind of photoshoot! ;) This shot just might have to be her 2.5year old picture as that is coming up on the 29th. I'm thinking it is close enough.


Then, I had to play with the picture a bit - I like the softness of this one, just need to figure out how to make it less ghostly looking w/ her skin.


While I'm sharing, here is another picture that Ryane wanted her turn. My sis and her family was here last weekend for Gavin's 6month pictures and while we were waiting on him to finish a bottle, Ryane jumped in with her cousins.




The boys got their time together as well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that poster that had two boys in overalls asking if "you've been farming long?" This looks like that!!! So cute....they will LOVE this at their high school graduation!

Anonymous said...

Way cute! It looked like Gavin was talking to Grady. I bet they were having a great time. The girls picture was cute too! They are all so sweet. Love Ryane's 2.5picture. She has such a sweet smile.