Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awesome Weather

Yesterday the weather was awesome. It was so nice to be able to get out of the house with the kids and not be constantly making sure they are bundled up. I used our double stroller yesterday when we walked over to day care to play. Matthew picked us up, so I forgot to get the stroller out of the car. That left us to use the wagon today. I was unsure how Grady would do, but he absolutely LOVED it and stayed setting up perfectly the whole time. We walked down to the end of the street and back and I think he screached and squeeled 7/8st of the time. We'll take more of these fabulous weather days.



Here is a tooth update (I know you've all been setting on the edge of your chair waiting too!) Grady now has two teeth. The first one broke through last Monday and #2 came through on Saturday. They are sharp little things too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks way too happy to have teeth coming in! I am glad you were able to enjoy the nice day.