Saturday, February 21, 2009

My guys

This is a photo shoot that I've been wanting to do for some time now before Grady got too big. I just love all the shots I got of my two guys. I have a strong emotional attachment to these pictures--they put that lump in my throat. I know these two will have a unique relationship between the two of them. While I can't wait for Grady to be a momma's boy, I know our relationship will be different from what he and his dad will have.























...and Ryane had to get into the action as well. It had to be a close crop due to Ryane being in her pjs. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...lump in my throat too! :) Gorgeous shots! You are going to love these even more in few years.

Thanks for sharing your boys and your creativity!

Hamman Family said...

WoW~~ Amazing! Woderful Father/Son Moments.

Hamman Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awesome. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing your personal moments with us!

Anonymous said...

Seresa - these pics are absolutely wonderful!!!!! What handsome boys you have! :)

Anonymous said...

Handsome, handsome boys you have there!!!