Monday, February 16, 2009

*Toothing* :)

What does this look like?

Looks like a toothing baby to me!

Grady is on his way to table food now....
I noticed on Saturday that his bottom gums had a hole in it where a tooth was starting to make it's way through. We can't see the pearly white yet, but that doesn't stop me from trying to capture the process on camera. :)

Can you see it, can you? ha! It is just a little red dot. I can't really see it either in the picture, but thought I would share pictures of my cutie anyhow.

This picture is just another cute one to share. I was trying to get at an angle to see it with the camera, but still couldn't until I had Matthew pull down his lip....which turned into Grady continually putting his tongue in the way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

Hamman Family said...

What a Cutie!! He got his first tooth the same time Kendra lost her top tooth! :)

Anonymous said...

It won't be long now! He'll be eating corn on the cob by summer.

Anonymous said...

Grady, you cutie pie, I'm sorry your momma is a camera wielding maniac! :)