Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hamburger

Conversation with a 2 year old and confused parents:

(Ryane and I were setting and playing on the floor)
Ryane (standing up): Hamburger?
Me: what?
Ryane: Hamburger!
Me: Hamburger?
Ryane: yah!
Me (still confused): Alright, hamburger?????
Ryane (walking over and picking up her blanket): Hamburger!
Matthew: Ryane, do you want to be a burrito??
Ryane: YAH, BURRITO!! my turn!

So, Ryane remembered it was some kind of food that she wanted to be, but just picked the wrong one. :) It had a been a few days since Matthew played 'burrito' with her, so I was all confused what she wanted. Grady was already burritofied sleeping, so she must have noticed him and wanted that too. Who knows what is really going on in that beautiful head of hers???


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take two burritos! They are so cute!

Hamman Family said...

Your family cracks me up!! The picture is so silly, cute & fun. Now I want to try and play "burritofied" or "Hammburger" or "Pigs in a blanket" with my kids. So Adorable!