Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I brought the kids in this morning for trick-or-treating before taking them to day care.




Here is the family ready to head down our street and back trick-or-treating. I grew up with my mom always dressing up with us, so Matthew and I were dressed as well, myself as a witch and Matthew as a baseball player. I was very excited for trick-or-treating as it was our first time taking Ryane. We walked with our good friends and their little boy Luke, who also live on our street. "Uncle" Chuck also joined us. Off to visit all the neighbors we went. I was surprised to find out it took us a whole hour to trick-or-treat just our 3-block long street.

Here's our little stinker for his First Halloween. He was well rested after sleeping in daddy's arms during most of the trick-or-treating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very be-witching picture. Looks like all were having fun!

Anonymous said...

So fun. So cute!