Friday, October 3, 2008

Ryane is a Trooper

First, thanks to everyone who noticed and commented on my new header picture for this blog. Aren't my kids just so darn cute??!!! :) Such a cute picture and of course there is a story behind it like most pictures. It was definitely a team effort between Matthew and I to get the picture taken. do you know how hard it is to get a 2yr old and a 3 mo. old to look at you at the same time? We'd get Grady to look, then Ryane would be looking elsewhere or talking to him trying to "help" us get his attention. Then, we have Ryane looking and Grady looking off somewhere. Ryane was tired of us at this point and just wanted to get up, so we were busy bribing her -- telling her we'd let her 'feed her piggy' (a few pennies for the piggybank brings so much joy to her). Then, Grady was being a typical 3mo. old and got ahold of his sister's hair - ouch and that when we got the picture. Ryane couldn't move, but still managed to squeeze out a beautiful smile of hers.

I thought I would share the full uncropped picture.


..and then the cropped version. The whole angle to the crop came from trying to get as much of their faces while cropping out the fist full of hair.

4 comments:

Erin S. said...

LOVE the photo!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Bet that's not the last time that happens.....

Anonymous said...

A little trade secret! I love both pictures! That's what makes things special!

Anonymous said...

LOL I haven't checked your blog in awhile and this one made me literally laugh out loud. What a great picture! I should also mention that your babies could be models. :) Thanks for the chuckle.