Friday, November 21, 2008

Get those toesies!

I go to change Grady's diaper and look what I saw for the first time yesterday!


Grady has officially learned to grab for his feet and toes. He was trying to bring them to his mouth, but he's not quite there yet. I just love it when babies learn this, so I'm pretty excited about this stage. Also when changing his diaper, he loves to get a death-grip on your arm and not let up. Makes more fun times trying to get a new diaper on with one hand, especially those cloth diapers.

Also, here's a picture I took yesterday of the kids together. I feel I need to get as many as possible while Grady is still relatively immobile and can't run from me. :)

1 comments:

Hamman Family said...

I love that baby stage also!! What a Cute picture of him w/his Piggies!! He's doing that early-- so fun! Adorable picture of them both!!