Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friday night, we went to watch the ESU volleyball team become the MIAA champions. Even though I went to Emporia State, I had never been to an ESU volleyball game. So, it was Ryane's, Grady's and my first ESU volleyball game. Seamstress Nana sewed Ryane up the cutest little cheerleading costume and it was her first opportunity to wear it. She was just so darn cute wearing it and cheering on the hornets repeating "ESU, ESU, ESU!!" and shaking her pom-poms.

Picture after arriving before the game started.

I asked Ryane to smile and this is what I got...


Ryane is using Grady to practice her base skills for cheerleading stunts.

Proof that we were really at a volleyball game

All that cheering made her hungry. This little girl would only eat Raisins and popcorn if we'd allow it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Hornets! Love that outfit! And, just wait a few years when you'll be trying to get him OFF of her shoulders! :)

Hamman Family said...

I love your little Cheerleader & her ESU outfit is Awesome!! Looks like good Family Fun. Seresa I like your shorter cute haircut!!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos--love the outfit. I definitely predict a future cheerleader!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I hope she enjoys wearing her outfit. She may get a few years out of it! She will be great at a cheerleader! Glad she found some pom poms! Building is a very important part of cheering!