Thursday, December 4, 2008

Soon to be MaMA!

Over the past few days, Grady has really began to talk! He is doing the repetitive sounds. Right now it sounds like Bababababa-----but, we ALL really know he's trying to say mamamammamama!! He just needs to match up those lips rather than talking with an overbite with that bottom lip sucked it.

I've been trying to teach him M M M M Ma Ma for awhile now. BUT since he starting to talk, Matthew is really trying to swoop right in there and start repeating Dadadada to him. It's really not fair as I'm worried he'll win. Ryane said DaDa first, now I'm needing Grady to say MaMa first. I'm telling Ryane to help Grady say MaMa while they are at daycare so he can get extra practice in! :)

4 comments:

Hamman Family said...

I heard Ma-Ba Ma-Ba... LOL Grady is so much fun to watch...

Anonymous said...

Okay, when I first glanced at the title I thought "Again? Already?" but then I remembered that wasn't possible anymore :) Very cute.

Howe Family said...

BIG Yikes to your thought Beth!! No, definitely not another kid! A doctor sure would have some 'splainin to do.

Anonymous said...

That must be nice. All Megan does is scream/squealing..no babbling. She scares my 16 month old nephew cause he thinks he is in trouble when she starts screaming at him :)