Thursday, December 11, 2008

There she was!

I had the oddest thing happen tonight. After a shopping trip to Wal-Mart we walk out to our truck. What do I see next to him (the truck) is an Xterra. My first thought was awww, looks like my old one. I get a little closer and look down at the front grill and realize "There she is!". It was my old xterra. I go into a daze and recall special memories with her. I got a lump in my throat and pride in my heart that she was still around and running. I couldn't help myself but to really check her out and saw there was a stroller in the back and was happy she had another young family to take care of! :) I tore myself away from her and finished buckling the kids and rode away. It was such a good site to see her again and I was happy that she and truck got to park side by side again.....just like when they were kids in the driveway.

0 comments: