Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grady - 2 Months Old

Grady was 2 months old on Tues. We actually took him for his 2 month Dr. appt. last Friday. Grady has continued to grow, grow, grow and now weighs 12.5 pounds and is 23 inches long. Dr. Schmid said that he is looking really well and she checked him over really well as we mentioned all his crying in the evenings. She agreed that it was colic and that is should go away within a couple months. However, maybe we got lucky and don't have to wait that long as it seems to have gotten better already - yeahhh! At the end of the appointment, those meany nurses came in and gave him some shots and an oral vaccine. I think Grady cried to his daddy saying please don't make him have to go back there!

Overall Grady is doing great. He is "talking" more and more and of course his smiles sure come easy in the mornings and then in the afternoons after we pick him up from day care. He has been sleeping through the night for over a week now, which is great--especially since I had to return to work. Work has been stressful enough, so the extra sleep is nice. We get good reports from day care on Grady's day. He's not a real content baby with just laying down, so I worry about him as I know she has other kids to take care of and can't just hold him all the time.

Here are Grady's 2 month pictures. I'm still having a problem picking out my favorite for the 2 month picture.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Goodness! You two sure have a cutie! I love his lil toothless grin in these pictures! He sure is growing up fast, but it must be fun watching him change from day to day. Thanks for continuing to update us! :)

Anonymous said...

They're all my favorite! Am I a bit prejudice? You bet! Love checking the site for new pics and stories! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow Seresa, you really do have the happiest kids. Grady is such a cutie! How is he 2-months already?

Anonymous said...

What a dollbaby! I like them all!

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like Ryane! You guys make cute babies! :)

Anonymous said...

such a handsome boy! he is growing so fast. Hugs and kisses to all.
love aunt sarah