Monday, August 11, 2008

Random Pics

We went and visited my sister and her family this past Saturday to return some newborn baby items as they are expecting their son in 2 weeks. Ryane was excited to see her cousins 'Tendra and Kaulee' (Kendra and Karlie). Anyhow, it was a long ride home as we left from shopping after 8 (Ryane's bedtime) and then Grady cried/screamed in the car off and on so Ryane couldn't fall asleep. Finally after stopping to feed Grady to make sure it wasn't his colic. That didn't work, so Matthew rode in the backseat between the carseats all squished to try to console Grady, Grady finally fell asleep. So after, Ryane found a comfortable position and fell asleep about 10 miles outside of Emporia. :)


Grady having conversation with his chick this morning.


I was taking Grady's picture and Ryane kept saying "Cheese, cheese, cheese" next to him, so I couldn't leave her out. She has is growing in her incisor teeth lately and they are almost into complete her smile.


Oh, one more picture. My sister "let" me take some maternity pictures on our visit. She looks amazing and is so close to her due date. My little nephew has a beautiful home for a couple more weeks. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture of your sister. Ryane looks so comfortable in her car seat. Sorry to hear Grady is still having the colic in the evening. Thanks for the "Cheese" picture and Grady visiting. Love it!

Hamman Family said...

Thank You for taking so many maternity pictures of me this weekend! I am a uncomfortable pregnant mommy but you made this experience beautiful thru your Amazing Pictures. The photos mean alot and I will always treasure them!! I had fun with Ryane & Grady and can't wait to see them again!!