Monday, October 8, 2007

Mommy Goggles

I finally managed to schedule in Ryane's 1-yr old photo shoot! :~) I can't help but take a lot of pictures of her as she seems to change so much and is always doing something new. We went outside for these pictures as she is definitely not a fan of staying by the backdrop in my studio. Just Ryane and I went out one day and Matthew joined us the second day. No one can get smiles like those that Matthew gets. Now, if I could only decide on my favorites of my favorites. I liked so many for different reasons and different parts of Ryane I see in each. Maybe it's just my mommy googles, but I'm glad that I don't really have to choose and I can just get prints of them all! Here are my favorites (in no particular order) and feel free to express your opinion on which ones you like the best.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

1 comments:

HeatherF said...

Awwww they are all so cute. I love 3, 4, and 10. Those are probably my fav.