Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Dear Friend ~ Photoshop

Photoshop is definitely an addiction for me. Thanks to my loving husband who bought it for me as part of our 1st anniversary gift. I just love all it's wonder and capabilities and those are only the ones I know of. I'm still learning new things monthly, so I can only imagine all the stuff it can do that I haven't even learned or imagined yet. Here are a couple of my photoshop projects that are fairly new.

I just did Ryane's name collage tonight with her 1 year pictures.


Here's another picture that I photoshopped awhile back. Took this picture of Matthew and Ryane as they watched the Chiefs first game this year. I wasn't crazy about the background in the original picture so I placed them over a picture I took last Nov. at the Chiefs game--now, it's MUCH better! :)

1 comments:

Trudy said...

oh good! You can teach me the Photoshop tricks when my program dies. :) Love the name collage....SO cute.