Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Neewollah

We spent a long weekend down in Matthew's hometown for their annual Neewollah celebration. (It's Halloween spelled backwards) We had a really fun time as always. A fun-filled eventful time doing lots of stuff and spending lots of time with family. My parents and brother was there on Friday and two of Matthew's Aunts/Uncles traveled up from Texas and Oklahoma. Friday afternoon was the kiddie parade which Matthew pulled Ryane in her wagon through the parade (first of many I'm sure). He walked with his HS best friend and his little one Aiden who is a year older. My niece and nephew Hannah & Carson also walked nearby as well as cousins. I also had a niece, Shawlisa Pollman, who played/marched in the St. Paul Jr. High band, so it was a parade filled with family members. Of course I had my camera on me the whole weekend and you can see the pictures here.

1 comments:

Trudy said...

NO WAY that girl is in jr. high!!!! I remember when you'd bring her into Bluestem and she was about Ryane's size. wow. I'm old. Great pics!