Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Time

We had a Howe Family first tonight. We took a trip about 10 miles southwest of Emporia to Roga Pumpkin Patch for Ryane to get a couple "Ryane-sized" pumpkins. Ryane had fun pounding on the big pumpkins and playing with the little ones. She even taste tested her little little one on the way back to town. :) It was fun family evening. Now, we can't wait to see what pumpkins Matthew's mini-pumpkin patch will produce. As of now they are still green green and growing.

After working on Ryane's 1st-year scrapbook and the time it took, I think I'm leaning more towards digital scrapbooking. Here are a couple pages I put together with tonight's pictures using free digi-paper. If you want to see the pages bigger, you can click on them to see the actual pictures better.


3 comments:

Carrie Dean said...

Could that outfit be any cuter? Wow, what a little doll you have!

I love pumkin patch outings, such fun!

I also think the digital scrapbook pages looked wonderful!

Trudy said...

Oh wow! Come on! You're supposed to have bad pages at first. You don't! :) jk...they look great! I love the stripes on Ryane and the stripes in the page. Great LO!

HeatherF said...

Oh my gosh I love the digital scrapbook pages. I so need to come spend a day with you and have you teach me how to do this.