Saturday, October 6, 2007

Smells so new

We've had an interesting set-up in our house over the last month and a half. I sold our old couch and loveseat to a photography client after I tried to sell it for weeks. So, we've gone without furniture until last week when we moved Matthew's college couch up from the basement for Ryane's birthday party. I already had our new furniture picked out, but I had to order through a local store as they didn't have it in stock. Well, six weeks later, it finally arrived. Happy Late Birthday to ME! :) It looks awesome and smells so new. Ryane is loving having the furniture to climb one - she's still too short to climb up by herself which really frustrates her. But, once she's up there, it's all fun times for her.


This last picture is Ryane trying to follow in her mommy's footsteps. :) Or, at least my shoes. Ryane is really getting into shoes more lately as she is wearing them more. She's trying to put them on when she sees them--hence the picture with my shoes.

0 comments: