Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fashion Show

I leave the room and come back to hearing Matthew say "Show your mommy". I walk into the room to see this:


Cute board shorts Ryane!! Earlier I had gotten Ryane's baby clothes out to try to find a new home for them. In this picture Ryane has on a pair of 0-3 month pants and they are fitting her! I was pretty amazed. She also has a pair of shorts on underneath that she was wearing. She has a pretty small bum and considering she is wearing big girl undies, it means she wears smaller shorts and pants than she should. We put a pair of jeans on her on Saturday and they want to come down. This winter should be fun dressing her in our pants and jeans selection--she might be wearing "capris" all winter.

Ryane continued with her fashion show by putting on another pair of pants that were out, 0-3 month as well and they are on backwards. Glad we have her around to entertain us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it always seemed like my older kids wore 2T shorts forever :)

Suggestion for the pants this winter is finding ones with adjustable waists. I have the same problem with Katelyn's clothes--long legs and no bottom or belly to fill them out!!

Anonymous said...

I've been able to find adjustable waist pants at Old Navy and even Wal-Mart (sometimes). I've also had good luck at Target finding slimmer jeans. They're a godsend for us because Cody has the no bum problem as well. Good luck!

Hamman Family said...

Oh I am with Ryane.. I think those baby pants make the Cutest shorts & they are the length thats in style this fall.. She's so little and has room in those pants/shorts!! :) How Fun!