Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grady's Baptism

What a special day for Grady and our family. We had Grady's baptism with many family members and some friends present. We chose full immersion for Grady's baptism as Fr. Darren encouraged it and we liked the sybolism of it all - he entered into this world unclothed and he entered into the church unclothed. He was a very good baby for this baptism. Of course he had the uncertain look on his face as Fr. Darren dipped him 3 times, but not a peep from him. I was definitely impressed by Grady - especially since I just woke him up 2 minutes prior. I still have those flashbacks of Ryane crying during 95% of hers. We chose Grady's godparents to be his Uncle Bismark and his Uncle Luther. I'm sure his uncles will always be there for him and will give him good guidance and direction in life.

I just love this picture of Grady's special occasion. I think it really shows the purity of it all. Credits go to Aunt Sherry for taking it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherry did a great job! It is a really good picture of the Baptism! Very special!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! What a great picture of a beautiful moment for your family.