Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Little Model!

I took Ryane's 2-year old pictures today. She has really been into getting her picture taken since Grady came along. A side-effect that I am VERY happy with. This is our first official photo shoot and she did so good. But, when she was done, she was done!

Now, I say she was good, but she wanted to do her own thing. There was no showing her how to do anything or forcing any props on her. So, there I was asking her what she wanted to pose with and this is what I got. Feel free to let me know your favorite. Maybe after I get through the many, many pictures we took, I will share the whole shoot with you.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is the cutest niece ever!!!!!
biz likes #1 and #5, I like #2 and #5 as well, it was hard to choose.
love BSHC

Anonymous said...

My faves are #2 and #5...but they are all great!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

No #7? I like #2 and #5! But agree they are all cute! Happy Birthday Ryane!

Erin S. said...

LOVE the header, and the photos of Ryane are SO cute! Great job!

Hamman Family said...

Wow! Her Fun Loving personality shows in these pictures! Ryane is an Adorable 2yr old girl. Great job on her photos.

Anonymous said...

I love them all!!!