Monday, September 15, 2008

A Whole Year

It has officially been a whole year since I started our family blog--Happy Anniversary to me! One year and 107 blog posts later, I still feel like there is so much more to share. It has been fun being able to share all the pictures and little happenings in our lives over the last year. I started close to Ryane's first birthday last year and we are closing in on that again. We are having her party this weekend so that means I am going through the fun task of baking and decorating her a cake--an Elmo cake! Wish me luck. We are also having Grady baptized this coming Sunday. If anyone would like to join us, he will be baptized at the Sacred Heart Church at the 11:00am mass. Here he is in his baptism jumper that his Nana made for him.

4 comments:

Lovin' Life said...

I just want to pick him up and give him big hugs and kisses. He is ADORABLE. I love the outfit. I hope he behaves at his special ceremony. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you do the blogspot. I've enjoyed every entry! I open it often to look for any updates. I enjoy all your hard work. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of your blog :) Since we rarely see each other, it's a good chance for me to keep up with your lives! I hope Grady behaves at his baptism!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...he's absolutely perfect! What a beautiful boy! (I think you can still call boys beautiful when they are infants :) )