Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bathing Beauties

Matthew took off work early one day this week and we took the kids (still seems odd to say and think we have kid"S") to the aquatic center. We took Ryane earlier this year to meet up with Aunt Sherry, Kendra and Karlie, but I was big'n'pregnant then, so I didn't get to enjoy it as much with Ryane.

Ryane loves the big 'Lides!! She is such a water bug too. At one point she didn't want me to hold onto her hands anymore as she was standing in water that was over her chin--brave little girl! Grady enjoyed his first time to the pool as well--slept right through most of it. Grady hung out in the shade as we took turns going here and there with Ryane, but he did manage to dip his feet in the water as well. Of course I couldn't go to pool as a family without a camera in tow.

Sunbathing Beauties

Hanging out pool-side

Going down the Slide

Enjoying the Lazy River

Got to have your accessories for the pool

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone was enjoying the time at the pool! Great time I'm sure, even for Grady! I'm sure it was a good hot day to be enjoying the pool! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How funny is this? Avery had that SAME suit when she was TWO!! I guess you have impecable motherly taste. ;) You look great! Never would have found me in a suit that early. Wait, you still don't find me in a suit two years later!

Hamman Family said...

So much Fun Howe Family! Grady really looks like he's getting long. Ryane's slide picture makes me Smile! Enjoy the rest of your summer & maternity leave with your 2 sweet children!!

Howe Family said...

To Trudy -- Well, the swimsuit is borrowed from my sister who has two girls, so she had the good taste! :) Oh, and don't give me too much credit on getting into a swimsuit, it took trying on a few a home to find one that I didn't mind others seeing me in. :)