Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bye-Bye Mustang

Yesterday was a BIG day for Matthew, big day for room in the garage, big day for Matthew's Mustang. After much tear-down and hard work in the garage, Matthew shipped off his first baby for restoration to begin...at least for the metal work to be completed with the next step being getting painted. I about forgot how big our garage actually is since the mustang is out of it now.

Personally I've told Matthew he has 2 years to get the car completed or it has to be sold. I don't think he believes me, but for now, looks like it just might be done by then! Crossing my fingers.

I took a picture of the special occassion. Please excuse the lines in the picture - I took it through the glass of the front door---didn't want the people to think I was a mad-crazed-woman-with-a-camera. :~)

0 comments: