Wednesday, July 2, 2008

She Loves her Barney!!!

I learned on vacation that Ryane LOVES Barney....you know, that big purple dinosaur guy. She must have watched it at day care, but I had NO idea how excited she was until she heard it come on the TV while we were in the hotel room. I woke her up today from her nap so she would be able to catch "her show" and made sure I had the camera ready to catch her excitement so I could share it with everyone. Could you imagine if we all reacted like this when our favorite show came on?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Ryane was so much fun to watch. I think Grady was kicking to the music too!

Anonymous said...

You mean, you don't act like that?? ;)

Hamman Family said...

She is so funny!! Go BAWNEY! Now I want to bring her all of our old Barney books & we have 1 video for her :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.