Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Time


Just wanted to share this sweet family moment that I happened to capture a picture of. Having both kids in our arms seems to be a common occurrence in the house. This picture was Ryane going through her bedtime routine drinking her last milk of the night. She needed to do it with Daddy--very common thing. I took the picture mainly for Matthew to have, but afterwards I saw Ryane was holding her brother's hand--awwww, she is so good with him.

Ryane goes through spurts where she wants/needs the extra attention. I think of it as more of equal attention, because we all know newborns need lots of attention. Just today she was pointing at my lap and saying which leg was her's and which was Grady's. She knows she has to share and I try to give her her own time on my lap as well. The fun times come when they both need carried at the same time. I'm getting better at it and surely it'll be easier when Grady can hold his head up better. For now, we are managing.

0 comments: